1. All sales are final; there are no refunds.
2. Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Wristbands.
4. All prices listed are “per person”.
6. Weekend Passes are NOT available at the gate.
7. If you purchase a Weekend Pass, you must wear your admission wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristband(s) are non-transferable.
8. All customers purchasing a ticket to the Doheny Blues Festival agree to the festival guidelines.
9. Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
10. If single day tickets are available for purchase at the gate, they will be $10 more while supplies last.
Omega Events respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Although we collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site, we use this information solely for the purpose of being able to bill and process ticket orders. Your information will never be sold or used for additional purposes.
Please note that our shopping cart is 100% secure. Your payment and personal information is protected and all personal, credit card, name, and address information is encrypted to ensure safety.
By entering the Doheny Blues Festival, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed or videotaped, and you authorize the promoter the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to take use your likeness, image, photo without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium.
OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY
Omega Events is not responsible for LOST or STOLEN tickets. Our official policy states that there will be NO REFUNDS for tickets. All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets. The 2018 Doheny Blues Festival will take place rain or shine, and artists and times are subject to change without notice.